Monday, April 18, 2011

An Announcement

My husband and I just found out that I'm pregnant! I still can't quite wrap my mind around this. My emotions keep cycling through feeling happy, then calm, then nervous, then overwhelmed and then happy again. I hope this is normal. But no matter how I'm feeling at any particular moment, I want to be mindful and appreciative through this experience. I'm surely going to turn to my family and friends for advice and support along the way. Actually, I already have. And everyone's been so kind and supportive and excited -- I feel like I'm surrounded with love!

Photo from here.  

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That's great. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what exciting news :-) congrats to your and your husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful and exciting! Congratulations! :) Ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, girls! I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How exciting!!! I'm a little late in finding out, but CONGRATS!!

    HIGH-FIVE! (:

    ReplyDelete